2008-03-31

A little late for New Year's Resolutions

However, I will make a promise to myself that I will post more often to this blog and it will be more than a simple link aggregation blog. Really, I swear!

The main reason for my not posting is that I simply forgot that I had a blog in the first place. Pretty, bad, eh? The second reason is that when I remembered I had a blog, I was at work and work doesn't really want me posting to my personal blog when I should be maximizing shareholder value or some crap like that. However, now that I am a shareholder at the company I work for, I kind of understand where they're coming from.

Why, do you ask, am I then posting this during normal business hours? I took a much needed day off, thankyouverymuch.

--Mike

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooooooo....where's the new posts?!? Waiting with baited breath....