2005-12-06

Dilbert Strikes Again

Found this through blog goddess Jane Galt, who is an MBA that writes for The Economist in her real life.

Scott Adams just nails it.
Best and Worst Jobs

Yet another “third highest ranking al-Qaida leader” has been killed, this time by a rocket attack from an unmanned drone. There are a lot of jobs that I wouldn’t want, and “third highest ranking al-Qaida leader” is right at the top. But I can tell you for sure that if I ever got that job, the first thing I’d do is narc out one of the top two guys so I could move up a notch. Apparently one of the perks of being in the top two is having a really, really good hiding place. The number 3 through 10 leadership guys are pretty much scurrying between mud huts and looking at the sky a lot.

Read the rest!

No comments: