2005-10-28

Template redesign, again

I'll tell you right now, I am NOT happy with this redesign. However, my blind brother George was getting headaches from reading light colored text on a dark background. This is for you, George. I will tweak it a bit more for your sake (yes, all 3 of yours) in the coming days. It's much easier than adding any actual content that would draw people here.

On one of my original posts about my house (the one where I mention the tree not being there anymore) a guy whose blog I read regularly, came to the site and even left a comment. Since then the only comments I've received from people I don't know have been from spammers. Too bad.

I leave home in the morning before the sun rises and get home after it sets, so I've had no time to take a decent picture of the finished renovations. (Why not take a picture on the weekend you may ask? It's been raining cats and dogs for the past few weekends, that's why!)

Enough for now.

--Mike

No comments: